lil.miss.closet@gmail.com :)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blacklisted.

Blacklisted.

t jas - 90091767
http://vintageschool.livejournal.com/
vintageschvintage@hotmail.com
ieatnachoswithcheese@hotmail.com


I think this is worst then deadbuyers.

I was interested in one of the item. I mailed her and she replied promptly and fast. We came into a conclusion to deal at 24$ and she demanded me to transfer her straight away. Well, I did so. After I had transferred the money, she went MIA-ed for half the day after i repeatedly msged her on postage details, like when is she doing the postage. She claimed that she'll do that "next week". I waited for the week, and when its almost a week, she didnt even msg me at all. Hence I mailed her repeatedly, she didnt even apologise, and saying she was busy.

Fine. I thought that would be the end of it.
Finally when I received the item, I was damn disappointed by the item. She claimed that it is BRANDNEW but there is this STAIN on the calf of the item. But what can I do? &because Im standing at 1.7m. I enquired about the length and she claimed that it fits me. Apparently, IT'S TOO SHORT FOR ME.

I attempt to email her about the defects, but well, NO REPLIES ! SO OBVIOUS RIGHT?

I meant, we play trust and honesty dealing online. But this seller has NO INTEGRITY AT ALL?!!!!

But I advise people not to deal with dishonest and NO INTEGRITY sellers.

It's the same as scammers isnt it? Totall ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SUCH PEOPLE.

Other victims has also got the taste of her integrity, so please beware !

No comments: