lil.miss.closet@gmail.com :)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

There are some issues I would like to address.
You can read them if you are really bored, but if you just hopped onto this blog by accident and/or just wanting to advertise, you can skip this.

Particularly not pinpointing to anyone but yes, if you are conscious, please do note.

I will skip those MIA-ed girls and backout ones, because I lost counts and can't be bothered to blacklist them already. If you are not interested, just get lost. I am not interested to deal with you too.

I believe you all had bad experiences. doing MEETUP, particularly.

For instance, I had two very bad ones.

You can see, or maybe you are one of the owner who had put up, I could say, ridiculous signboards of travel cost and/or late surcharges. I meant, they are really ridiculous should I say? I had seen some 1minutes 1dollar, so on and so for.

HELLO!? I know some owners are really YOUNG, 13, 14 or 15. But that does not give any appropriate reason to come up with charges that is sooooo too much.

The thing that really trigger my pissedoff limits is that, I do accept LATENESS OR DELAY PROVIDED YOU HAVE INFORM ME IN ADVANCE, for instances, BEFORE I STEP OUT OF HOUSE TO TRAVEL TO MEET YOU. But sad to say, YOUNG PEOPLE DOES TAKES THING FOR GRANTED EASILY AND IS ABSENT MINDED ABOUT TIMING.

10minutes or a little later than that is alright with me.
More than that is playing with my tolerance.

Perhaps I can share both of my bad experiences.

Some time ago I had a meetup with this girl and we were doing swap. And we had agreed on TOWN. So I was on MY WAY already when she texted me and said to MEET at Bugis INSTEAD. -.- HELLO!!!??? I travelled down JUST TO MEET HER, it's not like I was shopping around that area, but I went ALL THE WAY just to MEET HER and yet there are people who care less about responsibility and the agreements.

Please show some responsibility and consideration. Don't come and tell me about your time is precious, and what about others? Don't be so selfish please. Spare some thoughts for others.

The next very bad deal I had was a recent one. We were meeting up to collect my preorder some day, it was supposed to be at one of the mrt stn around town. As usual, I WAS ON MY WAY already when she texted me and said, SHE HAD TO MEET ME AN HOUR LATER THAN OUR AGREED TIME. -.-

Because she had just woke up.

Apparently, I am already pissed.

I went all the way, JUST TO MEET HER. -.-

If you are a seller, or a buyer, it is your responsibility and show initiative when you are doing meetup and/or anything else. And not pushing blames like, "how would I know I would sleep till this late?" or things like, "I FORGOT." <- THAT IS FUCKING WORST.

If you didnt know you will sleep till this late, what is the purpose of an alarm clock ?
If you have forgotten to meet me up, then maybe you should have forget about the deal as well.

I meant, if you are serious in doing business, all this that and those won't be in your list of running YOUR business. Blogshop business might be very small, and ALOT of owners are really young, but i emphasize again, this doesn't mean you have the right not to use your brains.

That will be all I had to say.

Good day to all.

No comments: